As a statewide conservation leader...
- Protects threatened state natural areas and farmland through land acquisition and stewardship
- Promotes strong New Jersey land use policies
- Forges partnerships to help safeguard our water and other natural resources
Since 1960, New Jersey Conservation Foundation has...
- Protected over 130,000 acres of natural areas and farmland – from the Highlands to the Pine Barrens to the Delaware Bay, from farms to forests to urban and suburban parks
- Worked at the forefront of every key legislative initiative to protect farmland, forests and water quality throughout the state
- Provided critical support to hundreds of local conservation partners
throughout New Jersey